WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher Professional
WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher – is WooCommerce multi currency plugin, that allows your site visitors switch products prices currencies according to set currencies rates in the real time and pay in the selected currency (optionally). Ideal solution to make the serious WooCommerce store site in multiple currencies! Currency Switcher is available as with shortcode [woocs] so with the widget.
WooCommerce Currency Switcher (WOOCS) is WooCommerce multi currency switcher plugin, that allows your site visitors switch products prices currencies according to shop admin preferences in the real time and pay in the selected currency (optionally). WOOCS allows to add any currency to WooCommerce store, even cryptocurrency, and even not existen one! Ideal solution for building strong WooCommerce store site with multiple currencies!
Briefly professional shop manager should has next tools:
[Manage checkout by selected currency] - (optionally if shop admin desire) the store manager can decide whether the buyer will pay in the currency of his choice or in the base currency of the store
[Manage checkout by GeoIP rules] - the same as Prices based on Country, the store manager can decide whether the buyer can pay in the currency of the country in which he (buyer) is located
[Manage fixed prices currency rules and amounts rules] - the store manager can predetermine fixed product prices for each currency that do not depend on the exchange rate
[Manage prices based on User Role] - the store manager can set product prices based on the user's role. Useful for stores where there is a gradation of users according to the hierarchy
Moreover WooCommerce Currency Switcher also has:
[Smart Designer] on board - interactive designer allows you to create a currency switcher drop-down that matches the design of your store
[Rates auto update] - the store manager decides whether to update the exchange rates or not, and if so, sets the update period
[Set custom money signs] - the store manager can enter a variety of currency symbols that do not even exist in reality, for example, for the currency of a gaming store
[Individual GeoIP rules for each product] - store manager can set individual currency rules for each product
[Statistic by currencies switching and orders] - WOOCS provides a tool for analyzing what currencies are used by clients, statistics take into account both switched currencies and order currencies
[Set custom price formats] - the order of the elements of the price of the product is regulated by the special syntax of the plugin in its settings
[Compatible with caching plugins] - by activating a special option, it becomes possible to show the current currency on the cached pages of the store
[Ready for use on mobile devices] - currency switcher works great on mobile devices
[Work fast with less queries to DataBase] - to recalculate product prices according to the selected currency, 1 request to the database is used by WOOCS
[DEV API] - to achieve individual business goals of the store, WOOCS has a rich API
BIG list of WooCommerce Currency Switcher Benefits
Currency Switcher is available as the widget and as the shortcode . You can insert shortcode in any place of your shop, even in the top menu.
Graphically WooCommerce Currency Switcher can be represented in some ways: drop-down, flags images, side switcher, a button. For each currency it is possible to set flag in its options. For each currency it is possible to set flag.
The customers are allowed to pay in their selected (preferred) currency. This feature has name "Is multiple allowed" and should be enabled in the plugin settings.
More than 7 currency aggregators for automatic currency rates changing. Also admin can set rates manually if it’s necessary! Optionally admin can be noticed about currency rates changes by email.
✔ Rates auto update
Update currency rates hourly, twice daily, daily, weekly, monthly, each 5 minutes, each 15 minutes, each 30 minutes, each 45 minutes. Or you can disable it and set your own currency rates by hands!
Set price format which fit your needs – decimals count, regular money sign or custom money sign, money sign position (4 variants). You can show or hide cents for each currency optionally. For each currency you can set its own count of decimals after comma, so BTC is not the problem for this plugin
✔ Custom money signs
Create and use your own money symbols for your business logic. It is even possible to use a currency which not exists in the reality!
✔ Custom price formats
Each currency can has its own format, where price and money sign can be set on the side you want
✔ Smart Designer
Allows to create multi currency drop-down switcher using convenient dashboard. You can create unlimited count of drop-downs designs for different places of your site and even insert them directly into the site code.
Collect currency switching statistic for business purposes. No any private data of customers collects, only currency, country and time of switching. Also included the statistic about orders currency.
✔ Currencies visibility
Possibility to set currency as Public or as Private. In private mode currency is not published in the switcher and user cannot set it by link through '?currency=XXX'
✔ Payments rules
Rules to hide/show payment gates on the checkout page depending of the current currency
✔ Welcome currency
Allows to set a currency you want for your shop visitors first visit. So if your shop currency is INR and you want let your customers on their first visit see prices converted to USD you just need to set "Welcome currency" in WOOCS options as USD.
✔ Individual prices based on User Role
Gives ability to set different prices for each user role in basic currency. Very power feature for your shop customers with loyalty program
✔ Individual GeoIP rules for each product
"WooCommerce Price Based on Country" - super feature which allows to set for different countries different prices
✔ Individual fixed prices rules for each product
Feature which allows for each product set fixed price for each currency, in this case for the product will not be applied conversion by rate, watch video
✔ GEO IP rules for visitors local currency detection
This feature is targeted and allows to set currency of prices for the site visitors in their native currency when they visited the shop for the first time. Currency changes automatically according to the visitor IP, and even more – if to enable option ‘Checkout by GeoIP rules‘ your customers always will pay for products in their local currency!
✔ Fixed minimum amount for FREE delivery for each currency
Allows to set minimum amount for FREE delivery as fixed value for each currency
✔ Fixed minimum amount for shipping for each currency
Allows to set minimum amount for shipping as fixed value for each currency
✔ Fixed amount for coupons for each currency
You can set different amounts in coupons of your shop for different currencies. Otherwise (regulary) the system will calculate amount according to the currency rate relative to the basic currency
✔ Fixed minimum and maximum coupon verification amount for each currency
For different currencies you can set different fixed verification amount instead of calculation by rates relative to the basic currency
✔ Show approximate price
Shows approximate price on the shop page and the single product page with a currency defined by user IP using GeoIP rule, if such a rule exists. Works only with currency rate data and NOT with fixed prices rules and geo rules. If system will define by GeoIP rule visitor country and visitor will switch currency – he/she always will see near the product price approximate price in his/her local currency.
✔ Show approximate amount
Shows approximate amount on the checkout page and on the cart page in currency defined by user IP according to the GeoIP rule if such a rule exists. Works only with currency rate data and NOT with fixed price rules and geo ip rules.
✔ Compatibility with cache plugins
If your site uses a cache plugin - enable option "I am using cache plugin on my site", reset the site cache and from now your shop visitors can switch currencies without any problems!
✔ Orders keeps in the currency of the deal
If option "Is multiple allowed" is enabled - each order in your shop is in currency a customer paid
✔ New order currency
Ability to set currency for a new order which is created through admin panel by hands
✔ Order recount
Ability to recount order from any currency to the basic currency in multi currency mode of the plugin
✔ Smart Designer
Interactive customization of currency drop-down
✔ Price info icon
Info icon near the price of a product is shown, and while its under mouse hover - tooltip appears and show prices of a product in all other currencies
✔ Shortcode 34,00$
Allows to insert a product price (switchable) directly into shop promotion articles
✔ Prices without cents
Recount prices without cents for such currency like JPY or TWD which by its nature have not cents. Test it for checkout after setup!
✔ Ability to set currency for new order which created through admin panel by hands
✔ Ability to recount order from any currency to the basic currency in multi currency mode of the plugin
✔ Possible to change currency according to the language
If your site using WPML or Polylang plugins and by business logic you want to set currency according to the current language it is possible with WOOCS API
✔ Currency in link
✔ WOOCS understand currency in the site links like demo.currency-switcher.com/?currency=EUR
✔ No params in the link
Switches currency without link params like "?currency=USD" (optionally)
✔ Currency storage
For site admin: WOOCS provides set of mechanisms to storage user selected currency on different hosting architectures: Session, Transient, Memcached, Redis
✔ Wide API
For site developer: Advanced API functionality set allows to manipulate with prices and their rates on the fly using conditional logic
✔ Easy to use for administrators and shop customers
Install it, set currencies settings within 5 minutes and let your shop make more money!
✔ Compatible with WPML
✔ Compatible with WOOF - WooCommerce Products Filter
✔ Compatible with WOOT - WooCommerce Active Products Tables
✔ 95% compatibility with different payment gates in multi currency mode, just try it!
✔ PHP 8.x full compatibility
✔ Strong technical support, which each day works with tones of code!
DON'T DOUBT! Install WooCommerce Currency Switcher simply just now without purchasing!
- Go to your site plugins page
- Press "Add new Plugin" button
- In the search input write next string: WOOCS
- You will see WooCommerce Currency Switcher - Install and activate it!
- Use it for free if only 2 currencies is enough for your site - all features are unlocked there
- Read this if you want let your customers pay in theirs selected currency
- Troubles? Issues? Do you need something specific? ASK SUPPORT HERE AND WITHIN 24 bussiness hours YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER!
Compatible with most of the plugins
WOOCS is tested with page builders: Elementor, WPBakery, Visual Composer, Divi theme and builder, Themify builder,
Oxygen builder. Also should be compatible with all other page builders, you can test it for free. WOOCS also compatible with WPML plugin.
Sure incompatibilities happens, for such cases WOOCS has special cost-free programm "WOOCS LABS"
WOOCS Options List
- Select flag
- Currency code
- Select currency sign OR add your own
- Select currency sign position
- Set currency rate or use rate from currency aggregators
- Set your interest %
- Set each currency decimals
- Set each currency separators
- Set each currency front visibility
- Show or hide cents for each currency
- Set Welcome currency for new site-visitors
- Set Currency aggregator
- Set how to storage currency on the site
- Set preferable Rate auto update period
- Set Custom currency symbols if you need, even one created by you (gaming)
- Set Custom price format, how to display prices to your customers
- No GET data in link - if you do not want to see on the link after switching "?currency=USD"
- Show or hide money symbols on the site front drop-down
- Show info icon near the price of the product
- Email notice about "Rate auto update" results
- Hide switcher on the checkout page, if it is necessary
- Show approximate amount on the checkout page and the cart page with currency of user defined by IP
- Show approximate price on the shop page and the product single page with currency of user defined by IP
- If your site uses cache plugin enable "I am using cache plugin on my site"
- Disable on pages - Disabling WOOCS on the described pages only
- Customer will pay using selected currency (Yes) or using default currency (No)
- Individual fixed prices rules for each product
- Individual fixed amount for coupon
- Individual fixed amount for shipping
- Individual prices based on user role
- Individual GeoIP rules for each product
- Statistic - Collect currencies switching statistic for business purposes. No any private data of customers collects
- Payments rules - Hide or show payments systems on checkout page depending of the current currency
- Payments behavior
- Check payments
- Cash on delivery
- For each currency select countries
- Chart type: bar
- Chart type: pie
- Section where you can create your own view of currency switcher drop-down
- Top margin
- What content to show in the switcher after the site page loading
- What content to show in the switcher after mouse hover on any currency there
- Show on the pages
- Hide on the pages
- Behavior for devices: Show / Hide on mobile device (highest priority)
- Main color
- Hover color
Translation and Localization
Can I use PayPal?
Sure, WOOCS always could work with PayPal
What about Stripe?
Yes, but if your stripe plugin (a lot of them exists) doesn work you can always request WOOCS LABS. Use free version to test.
My plugin doesn work with WOOCS, what to do?
You can always request WOOCS LABS
Everytime I go to checkout and then back to homepage the currency switches back to default currency
If you want to accept payments from the customers in their selected currency you should set in tab Advanced 'Is multiple allowed' to 'Yes'.
How to add different text to prices with different currencies?
Use in tab Options "Custom money signs" option
How to add its own custom currency aggregator?
Use hooks woocs_announce_aggregator and woocs_add_aggregator_processor
How to add order manually?
Create order -> press Save button -> select currency of the order -> press Save button -> and only now add products into the order
How to drop woocommerce currency switcher in menu?
How to force any currency on the checkout page?
How to hide payment gateway on checkout?
Use options in tab 'Payments Rules' of the plugin settings page
How to round price to 50 cents?
How to round price to 99 cents?
I cant add flags! What to do?
Where to get flags for free?
TRY IT NOW!
Still not convinced? Download it now for FREE and take it for a test drive on our own site!
Of course WOOCS comes with comprehensive online documentation for any of those niggling
questions, including a dedicated section on working with the API and custom sections for
developers, how to setup your frontend and use Shortcodes as well as Tips & Tricks for getting
the most out of your new plugin
This plugin is part of "WooCommerce Business Tools Bundle"
WordPress plugins & PHP scripts for business
- WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- small fixes
- security fix
- admin panel re-design
- some small code fixes
- 1 security issue fixed
- WordPress v.5.8 legacy widgets fix
- 1 security issue fixed
- some small code fixes
- Smart Designer added: https://currency-switcher.com/how-to-customize-currency-switcher-view/
- heap of small changes
- 1 jQuery fix for WordPress 5.6 compatibility
- some little fixes
- new currency agregator added: bnr.ro
- new currency agregator added: currencylayer
- new currency agregator added: open exchange rate
- 1 hot fix for hook raw_woocommerce_price
- heap of small fixes
- added in currencies new field as 'interes' which allows to add some your interest to the currencies rates
- added possibility to set currencies as Public or as Private. In private mode currency not published in swithers and user cannot set it by link through '?currency=XXX'
- new in-built module Statistic: enable it in tab Advanced Options
- 3 new autonomic skins: Style #1, Style #2, Style #3 - what is cool - 3 currency switchers with different designs can be added on the same page
- some new templates has its own unique options: [woocs style="2" head_bg="#ff0000" head_txt_color="#000" head_close_bg="green" head_close_color="yellow"] + [woocs style="3" head_title="Select Currency"]
- REST API request added: https://currency-switcher.com/using-rest-api-with-woocommerce-currency-switcher/
- new option in tab Options 'Show options button on top admin bar' - Show WOOCS options button on top admin bar for quick access. Very handy for active work. Visible for site administrators only!
- 1 fix for hook woocommerce_add_to_cart_hash
- compatibility with woocommerce 3.6.1
- some little fixes
- some minor fixes
- code improving
- google aggregator removed at all
- added 3 new agregators: Fixer, MicroPyramid, The Free Currency Converter by European Central Bank
- added new field in settings which allows insert subscribed API key for Fixer and The Free Currency Converter
- fixes for WOOCS functionality for fixed amounts
- removed currency agregators which stopped to work
- added back Google and Yahoo currency agregators
- new feature: No GET data in link - Swithes currency without GET properties (?currency=USD) in the link
- minor fixes, removed some notices
- adaptation for woocommerce 3.3.1
- Heap of small bugs fixed
- A lot of code was remade to make WooCommerce 3.0.0 and WOOCS compatible
- Heap of small bugs fixed
- https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-currency-on-invoices?replies=8 - resolved
- new option in the currencies settings: Decimals
- new hook: woocs_drop_down_view
- advanced API doc: https://currency-switcher.com/codex/
- Heap of small bugs fixed
- new hook woocs_price_html_tail
- Approx. value on cart and chekout page in the currency of customer (in multiple mode only+geoip enabled)
- new hook woocs_get_approximate_amount_text
- Geo Location troubles fixed
- Closed XSS vulnerability. Thanks to Ben Khlifa Fahmi ; Founder & CEO of BenkhlifaExploit Founder & Pentester at Tunisian Whitehats Security
- Some little fixes
- New button in order to convert oder data to basic currency amounts
- New shortcode: [woocs_show_current_currency text="" currency="" flag=1 code=1]
- New shortcode: [woocs_show_custom_price value=20] -> price in selected currency for txt-adv-banners
- New option: Prices without cents
- New option: Hide switcher on checkout page
- New option: I am using cache plugin for my site
- New filter: add_filter('woof_custom_format', 'my_woof_custom_format', 999, 2); - Any manipulation with price format
- Hint: wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=woocs&woocs_reset=1 - reset currency options - be care
- Improved: cron periods added - weekly, monthly
- WordPress 4.3 small adaptation - using __construct in the widget, previous widget-API was deprecated
- added price popup on the front near each price optionally
- added in body implemented currency css class. Example: currency-eur
- added currency agregator for Russian Centrobank - asked by customers from Russia
- compatibility for woocommerce 2.4
- added storage optionally, transient for sites which can work with session normally because of server options
- added new drop-down wselect -> https://github.com/websanova/wSelect#wselectjs
- in shortcode [woocs] and currency switcher widget added new option txt_type which allows show currency description in drop-down instead of its code
- some small bugs fixed
- dark chosen implemented
- some small bugs fixed
- done a lot to make compatibility higher
- 1 bad logic bug fixed, which not recount prices in multiple mode
- AJAX refresh of mini cart fixed, now its ok
- a lot of small bugs fixed and a lot of code were rewritten
- compatibility with 90% of currency gates implemented
- added widget and shortcode - currency rates [woocs_rates exclude="GBP,AUD" precision=2]
- added widget and shortcode - currency convertor [woocs_converter exclude="GBP,AUD" precision=2]
- 1 eur is: [woocs_get_sign_rate sign=UAH] - simple shortcode to show currency rate relationaly of basic
- $val = apply_filters('woocs_exchange_value', $val); -> filter for developers for conversion from basic to current currency
- YAHOO agregator functionality fixed
- Index of the premium version changed to 2
- Custom price format options added in WOOCS settings: __PRICE__ (__CODE__)
- some of little bugs from customers fixed + paypal amount gross error
- New feature: for each currency option - removing cents on front
- heap of bugs from customers fixed
- Currency can be changed automatically according to visitor’s IP using woo WC_Geolocation class
- New mode: Show only the flags of the countries instead of a dropdown
- heap of bugs from customers fixed
- adaptation for woocommerce 2.3.x
- bugs fixed
- synchronization with native woo price slider
- removing cents from JPY
- added new options in settings: Show/Hide flags by default, Show/Hide money signs
- added shortcode [woocs_get_sign_rate sign=EUR] relative of basic currency
- heap of bugs with tax fixed
- Ability to understand links with currency: https://demo.currency-switcher.com/product-category/clothing/hoodies/?currency=GBP
- heap of bugs fixed
- WooCommerce shopping card widget fix
- Custom money signs option
- Currencies rate auto update option by cron
- Ability to set order currency which were created through admin panel by hands
- heap of bugs fixed
- welcome currency option
- The customer allowed to pay in the selected currency
- 1 serious bug fixed: plugin affect PayPal
- couple of small bugs