PluginUs.Net - Business Tools for WooCommerce and WordPress

[realize your idea - make your dreams come true]
Cyber Monday 2021
Cyber Monday 2021 timer

Support Forum

You need to log-in to create request (topic) to the support

Taxonomy based Filter was working with new entries it stopped working

This support system is for all types of the plugins as for premium versions, so for free ones! If you have premium version do not forget in the private data of the request (!!not in the text of the support request!!) after its publishing insert purchase code please (see blue-green button on the right side) and press Save button.
If you not got email within 24~36 business hours, firstly check your spam box, and if no any email from the support there - back to the forum and read answer here. DO NOT ANSWER ON EMAILS [noreply@pluginus.net] FROM THE FORUM!! Emails are just for your info, all answers should be published only here.
The support doesn work on Saturdays and Sundays, so some Friday requests can be answered on Monday.

Hi Support Team,

We seek your help with MDTF issue we have encountered recently. We in our website have been using MDTF along with CPT UI to define custom taxanomy which has parent/child relation. Every time we added some new category or entry there within taxanomy it will reflect both on backend and frontend. However now it only shows in backend within posts. But when we try to look it on front-end it does not seems to appear.

We also noticed the same issue within MDTF widget which is what we are using and over there we dont see newly created taxanomy entry.

One thing I need to bring to attention that it used to all work, recently we went through domain name changes and noticed this issue afterwards. Kindly help us to fix this issue as our content keeps updating and without updated taxanomy our MDTF filters aren't working as intended. Thank you for your help.

 

Regards,

Pariz

Hello Pariz

Please  clear  all  cache - https://c2n.me/4a2s7YX.png  and do  a test

If  no  luck  please  tell me which taxonomy is not displayed