Taxonomy Chain Menu
Taxonomy Chain Menu – is simple WordPress plugin with one shortcode, which allows you to create chain menus with any type of WordPress taxonomies.
Terms should be presented as:
Shortcode: [pn_chain_menu post_slug='product' taxonomy='product_cat' term_id=0 exclude='36,12' watch_view='posts' show_count=1 button_title='Watch It' target='_blank']
- post_slug – which post slug to use in the chain menu. Default slug is 'post'.
- taxonomy – terms of which taxonomy to navigate. Default taxonomy is 'category'.
- term_id – started term ID, 0 means all.
- exclude – which terms to hide from the chain. For example: 34,72,65.
- show_count – values: 1 or 0 - show count of posts in the terms or not. Default values is 0.
- button_title – title for the button of selected post/terms at the end of the chain. By default it is 'GO!'.
- target – how to open selected post/terms. Default is '_self' - opening in the same tab. To open in another tan set: '_blank'
- watch_view – values: 'posts' or 'terms'. What to show if to press button 'GO!' on the end of the chain.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got something to discuss?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
It works but how do i do tuo the horizontal chain not vertical as default
If you have vertical layout – that is mean you drop shortcode in the very narrow container, as by default all drop-downs is on the same line as you can see on this page ( http://clip2net.com/s/3FTaKc9 )
Write request on support please https://pluginus.net/my-account/orders/ with exact link of your site where shortcode is placed …