Content of the article
- So on the parent site we have <ul> and can identify it as '.providers_list li', and by logic of interface there is some js events which insert or deleted <li> from that <ul>. And in the site which is in <iframe> we want to get text of that links which are there.
- Create 1 js file on the parent site and 1 js file in the site which will be in-buit in the parent site by <iframe id="mdtf_csp_frame">
- After page loaded we start setInterval function which each 2 seconds check providers list <a> and get text from each of that link
- Then using HTML5 function postMessage we will send collected data to <iframe>
- wpbdp-14 is textarea in site which is in tag <iframe> and in which we adding new information each 2 seconds from the parent site list '.providers_list li'.
That is all. The same principle you can use for another cases ...